A child that comes from a home where they feel safe and secure, where they are encouraged to explore and discover, is ready to focus and learn at school and is ready to make friends.
The Dot Learning Program has been developed by the same team behind ParentCircle whose mission for over the last decade has been to support parents raise happy, healthy confident children.
As a part of our parent engagement program, in collaboration with ParentCircle, we will:
- An app for parents though which teachers can share songs, videos, activities, tips and other necessary information
- Regular tips and strategies for parents on how to manage their child’s emotions and behaviour
- Take-home activities that encourage parents to interact and engage with their children and create an enriching learning environment at home
- Workshops on parenting, understanding the curriculum, parent-teacher connect and more
- Exclusive membership to a community of pre-primary parents where they can share, support and learn from each other.